Fusion Installer is a bridge between the factory version of Kodi and the world of unofficial Kodi addons. It is a prerequisite to installing any of our tools and addons.
The Fusion Installer server houses the majority of Kodi addon repositories, not limited to our own. Its directory structure is as follows:
- begin-here (Indigo Tool)
- kodi-repos (Addon Repositories)
- kodi-scripts (Dependencies)
Once you’ve configured the Fusion Installer, you’ll be half way towards enjoying the best streaming experience possible. The next step will be to download our Indigo Tool and Git Browser.
Before continuing, you must have already installed the latest version of Kodi.
1. Navigate to the settings cogwheel at the top left corner of the home screen within Kodi.
2. Click on the File manager icon.
3. Select the Add source function.
4. Select the area that displays <None> below that Enter the paths or browse for the media locations heading.
5. Using the on-screen keyboard input: http://fusion.tvaddons.co
6. Click on the OK button at the right of the keyboard.
7. Select the lower text input box, under the Enter a name for this media source heading.
8. Using the on-screen keyboard input: fusionco
9. Click on the OK button at the right of the keyboard.
10. For the last time, click the OK button at the bottom of the Add source window.
11. You should now see fusionco listed within the File manager. Nothing more to do.