Git Browser connects you directly to third party Kodi addon developers on GitHub, allowing you to install any addon, without restrictions.
This powerful tool can be used to install every type of Kodi addon:
- Video Addons (plugin.video.example)
- Program Addons (plugin.program.example)
- Music Addons (plugin.audio.example)
- Scripts (script.module.example)
- Repositories (repository.example)
Since this tool is designed as a neutral tool for browsing GitHub, the Git Browser can be used to install any and every Kodi addon, even the ones we’ve banned.
Before continuing, you must have already installed our Git Browser for Kodi.
1. Click on the Add-ons tab from the vertical menu on the Kodi home screen.
2. Select the Program add-ons category.
3. Launch the Git Browser from the right side of the Add-ons interface.
4. Select the Search by GitHub Username function.
5. Click on the *** New Search *** function.
6. Using the on-screen keyboard input: mhancoc7
7. Press the OK button at the right of the on-screen keyboard.
8. Select the repository belonging to the developer of the addon you’re about to install. We’re going to choose repository.mhancoc7.public-0.1.2.zip as an example. Most other repositories will be named in similar fashion and appear at the top of the list.
If you don’t install the developer’s repository, you won’t receive updates to that developer’s addons.
9. Press the Install button to proceed.
10. Wait a few seconds for the repository to download and install.
11. Press the Continue button once the repository file is installed.
12. Select the addon you wish to install. We’re going to choose plugin.video.freelivetv.tva-0.4.4.zip as an example. Most other Kodi addons are named in similar fashion.
13. Press the Install button to proceed.
14. Wait a minute for the addon and its dependencies to download and install.
15. Press the Restart button when prompted, after the addon has finished installing.
16. After relaunching Kodi, click on the Add-ons tab from the vertical menu bar.
17. Select the Video add-ons category.
18. Launch the Free Live TV addon you just installed.