Git Browser is by far the most popular method of installing Kodi addons. It connects you directly to addon developers on GitHub, eliminating the need for file manager sources as intermediaries.
This tool allows you to install any Kodi addon you’d like, and is categorized as follows:
- Search by GitHub Username
- Search by GitHub Repository Title (Advanced)
- Search by Addon ID (Advanced)
- Search Feeds
- Batch Installers
- About GitHub Installer
- Tools and Settings
Git Browser can be used to install any Kodi addon that’s hosted on GitHub, even the ones we don’t index nor approve.
Before continuing, you must have already configured our Fusion Installer for Kodi.
1. Click on the Add-ons tab from the vertical menu on the Kodi home screen.
2. Click on the open box icon at the top left of the Add-ons screen.
3. Select the Install from zip file function.
4. Press the Settings button, if prompted by an unknown sources error.
5. Click on the Unknown sources field to lift this restriction.
6. Press the Yes button to confirm this change.
7. Return to the previous menu once Unknown sources is enabled.
8. Click on the Install from zip file once again.
9. Select the fusionco server from the listing.
10. Choose the kodi-repos folder.
11. Select the english folder.
12. Select the repository.xbmchub-3.0.0.zip file from the listing.
13. Click on the Install from repository function.
14. Select the TVADDONS.CO Add-on Repository from the listing.
15. Choose the Program add-ons category.
16. Select the Git Browser addon from the listing.
17. Click on the Install button at the bottom right of the window.
18. Press the OK button when prompted to install dependencies.
19. Return to the Kodi home screen once you see a checkmark displayed next to the Git Browser listing.
20. Click on the Add-ons tab from the vertical menu bar.
21. Navigate to the Program add-ons tab.
22. Launch the Git Browser from the right side of the Program add-ons interface.
23. After reading, press back to dismiss the instructions.
24. Use the Git Browser to install any Kodi addon you wish!