Indigo gives you the ability to easily install any Kodi addon listed within our index. It is historically the most popular method of addon installation, with hundreds of Kodi addons to choose from.
The Addon Installer section of our Indigo tool is categorized as follows:
- Git Browser
- Search by: Addon/Author
- Featured Addons
- Video Addons
- Audio Addons
- Program Addons
- Kodi Skins
- International Addons
- Official OpenSubtitles Addon
- Install ZIP from Online Link
In the guide below, we’ll walk you through installing Free Live TV, one of the most popular addons in our index. It’s a nearly identical process for any other addon found in our index. Only Kodi addons we index can be installed via this method.
Before continuing, you must have already downloaded our Indigo Tool for Kodi.
1. Click on the Add-ons tab from the vertical menu bar within Kodi.
2. Launch the Indigo tool from the right side of the Add-ons interface.
3. Click on the Addon Installer section.
4. Select the Featured Addons category.
5. Choose the Free Live TV addon from the listing.
6. Press the Install button when prompted.
7. Wait a minute for the addon and its dependencies to download and install.
8. Press the Restart button once complete to finalize addon installation.
9. Click on the Add-ons tab from the vertical menu bar, after relaunching Kodi.
10. Launch the Free Live TV addon from the right side of the Add-ons interface.