Indigo is like a Swiss Army Knife for Kodi, providing dozens of useful functions in one lightweight maintenance tool. From installing addons from our index, to clearing your cache, checking your logs and scanning for malware, Indigo offers it all.
In addition to keeping your Kodi running smoothly, Indigo’s features are categorized as follows:
- Config Wizard
- Addon Installer
- Maintenance Tools
- Rejuvenate Kodi
- Factory Restore
- Log Uploader
- Network Speed Test
- System Information
- Sports Listings
- Backup / Restore
- Log Viewer
- No-Coin Scan
- Notifications (Opt Out)
- Show Notification
While we strongly recommend the Indigo Maintenance Tool to all Kodi users, we suggest avoiding advanced features until you know what you’re doing.
Before continuing, you must have already added our Fusion Installer to your Kodi setup.
1. Navigate to the Add-ons tab from the vertical menu on the Kodi home screen.
2. Click on the open box icon at the top left of the Add-ons screen.
3. Select the Install from zip file function.
4. Press the Settings button, if prompted by an unknown sources error.
5. Click on the Unknown sources field to lift this restriction.
6. Press the Yes button to confirm this change.
7. Return to the previous menu once Unknown sources is enabled.
8. Click on the Install from zip file once again.
9. Select the fusionco server from the listing.
10. Choose the begin-here folder.
11. Click the plugin.program.indigo-4.0.10.zip file from the listing.
12. Return to the Kodi home screen, and click on the Add-ons tab from the vertical menu bar.
13. Wait a minute and launch the Indigo tool once it becomes visible.
14. Wait a few seconds while dependencies install automatically.
15. You’ve successfully installed the Indigo tool for Kodi.