A lot of things have changed over the past year, but for the most part Kodi addons are working better than ever. What’s changed the most is the way Kodi addons are installed. We are no longer indexing certain types of addons as a result of legal pressure. This doesn’t mean that you can’t install whatever you’d like, it just means that we can’t index those addons through our platform.
Since almost all Kodi addon development takes place through GitHub, you can still use our Git Browser tool to connect directly to independent developers and install any addon you wish. All you’ll need to know is which GitHub usernames to lookup, and figuring that out on your own shouldn’t be too difficult. We continue to develop neutral tools like URLResolver, which actually power the majority of Kodi addons.
Need Help? Visit our Discussion Forums
Bookmark & Share This Page
This tool connects your plain old Kodi to the world of unofficiial Kodi addons. This is the first thing you’ll need to install.
2) Indigo Tool
Like a Swiss Army Knife type of tool for Kodi, makes life easier for everything to do with unoffiicial Kodi addons.
3) Git Browser
This guide will show you how to install any Kodi addon directly from its developer’s own GitHub repository, regardless of whether we approve of them or not.
- Top Kodi Addons: Check out our monthly list featuring the best Kodi addons from sources from which licensing can be easily verified.
- USTVnow for Kodi: USTVnow is a legitimately licensed broadcaster that gives you free, reliable access to ABC, CBS, The CW, FOX, NBC, PBS and My9.
- Unofficial Addon Library: There are almost a thousand Kodi addons in our library, which you can easily install through Addon Installer menu of our Indigo tool.
- Retro Gaming on Kodi: Try this fully functional test build of Kodi for a sneak peak of how you’ll be able to play Nintendo, Sega and Atari games directly through Kodi.
- Kodi for Windows
- Kodi for Mac
- Kodi for Android
- Kodi for Amazon Fire TV
- Kodi for NVIDIA Shield TV
- Kodi for Xiaomi Mi Box
- FTMC for Older Android Devices
- OSMC for Raspberry Pi
- Kodi for Apple TV 4
- Kodi for iPad or iPhone
- Kodi for Xbox One
- Blacklisted Kodi Addons, Developers and Forks – These addons are banned from our platform and we respectfully ask that users not discuss them at our forums.
- US Copyright Office Registration – In order to be shielded from liability over user generated content through the DMCA, we have registered a DMCA agent.
- Canada Does Not Protect Online Communities – Unlike the USA which fosters innovation, Canada has allowed our original domain to be seized without trial.
- Use the Factory Restore Function in the Indigo Tool
- Factory Restore Kodi for Amazon Fire TV
- Factory Restore Kodi for NVIDIA Shield TV
- Factory Restore Kodi for Xiaomi Mi Box
Backup & Restore
- Private Internet Access – Starting at $2.91 per month for 2 years, works on Windows, Mac, Android (not Android TV), Raspberry Pi, iPad, iPhone.
- IPVanish – Starting at $6.49 per month for 1 year, works on Windows, Mac, Android, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Raspberry Pi, iPad, iPhone.
- Benefits of Subscribing to Debrid Services
- Configuring Real-Debrid for URLResolver
- Configuring Premiumize for URLResolver
- Configuring Real-Debrid for ResolveURL
- Configuring Premiumize for ResolveURL
Thank you for your continued support of our community. We are en route to becoming stronger and more resilient than ever, and couldn’t have done it without the support of our millions of active users around the world. We have much bigger things coming, stay tuned.