As the old saying goes, there’s no such thing as bad publicity. During the 2018 year, our community, despite being attacked at all angles, continued to flourish and expand.
We aren’t necessarily proud of all the media coverage below, but it does prove our continued relevance. Each of these articles has literally been read by millions of people from around the world…
- What Happens When Telecom Companies Search Your Home for Piracy
- TVAddons and Dish Network Settle Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- KODI BAN: This is EVERY free streaming add-on BLACKLISTED by popular Kodi app repository
- TVAddons’ new transparency report reveals blacklisted Kodi add-ons
- TVAddons Founder Has Resigned to Ensure the Kodi Addon Repository’s Long Term Survival
- Bell, Rogers and Quebecor win round in court battle with operator of TVAddons
- Media companies win round in court battle with operator of TVAddons
- TVAddons: Telco Bailiffs Enter Operator’s Home Over Unpaid Attorney’s Fees
- TVAddons announces new way to download, vows to change streaming ‘forever’
- TVAddons releases new standalone Git Browser for Kodi
- Infamous Kodi Library TVAddons Has Denied Copyright Infringement Allegations in Court
- New Kodi tool lets you configure new devices and download add-ons directly from developers on the fly
- How to protect Kodi from cryptojacking
- Why the CRTC should reject FairPlay’s dangerous website-blocking plan
- Does Canada Even Have a Huge Piracy Problem?
And there’s many more where that came from, see Google News for yourself.
Once you’re done reading, be sure to checkout our Git Browser for easy Kodi addon installation today!