USTVnow is a free online TV streaming service for American expats and military service personnel living overseas. It offers free access to the top US cable TV channels, as well as very affordable upgrade options for those looking for premium channels.
While it’s only meant for Americans, they don’t actually verify your identity, so everyone around the world can easily take advantage of their service. Once you’ve registered for free at their website, installing the USTVnow addon for Kodi will take less than a minute.
Please note that this guide will show you how to install the latest version of USTVnow from the official Kodi repository, since our TV ADDONS “community version” is no longer supported.
Free HD TV Channels:
- The CW
- MyTV 9
Premium HD TV Channels:
- Animal Planet
- BBC America
- Fox News
- National Geographic
- Sundance TV
- USA Network
- CBC Toronto
- And More!
Setup USTVnow for Kodi
Before continuing, you must have already registered your free USTVnow account.
- Click on the Add-ons tab from the Kodi home screen.
2. Navigate to the little open box icon at the top left corner of the Add-ons interface.
3. Select the Install from repository function.
4. Choose the official Kodi Add-on repository option from the listing.
5. Select the Video add-ons category at this point.
6. Select the USTVnow addon towards the bottom of the listing.
7. Click on the Install button at the lower right of the screen.
8. Click on the OK button at the right of the confirmation window.
9. Wait a minute for the USTVnow addon to download and install.
10. Click on the USTVnow addon item once you see a checkmark displayed next to it.
11. Select the Configure icon towards the left of the window.
12. Choose the Enter User Email function.
13. Input your USTVnow account email address using the on-screen keyboard, then press the OK button.
14. Select the Enter User Password function.
15. Input your USTVnow account password using the on-screen keyboard, then press the OK button.
16. Press the OK button at the right side of the Settings window.
17. Return to the main Add-ons menu, and launch the USTVnow Kodi addon for the first time.
18. Select the Live category.
19. Choose the TV station you wish to watch. See the top of this guide for which channels are free and which require a premium service upgrade.
20. Press Yes if prompted to install the InputStream Adaptive dependency.
21. Enjoy the Show!
Have any questions? Please feel welcome at our discussion forums, where someone is always there to be of assistance. Tell us what you think of USTVnow in the comments below!